From: Max Jendruk (MJE_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-06-13 14:41:50

Hello everyone,

I submitted a bugfix on Github about a month ago that fixes an issue where passing a (non-reference) value type as Reference parameter to any_range could lead to undefined behaviour. The issue has been known for a while (5 years). I would like to know when I can expect this to be merged. Also, is there a general review cycle that I'm not aware of?

There are still a couple of other pull requests open, some of which were opened over a year ago. Just by looking at the activity on Github, it's difficult to determined how actively Boost.Range is still being maintained. What is the development/maintenance status of the library?

I'm wondering whether it would be worth the time implementing a few more adaptors similar to those in the C++20 standard like take_view, join_view, and all_view, which I'd be happy to do. Are additions to the library still being accepted at this point?

Best regards,
Max