To subscribe or unsubscribe to this list (or change your
subscription options), see the
- [ boost.out_ptr ] [ Review Endorsement ] New Library targeting C++11
- [accumulators] Offer to help with maintenance
- [boost-ci] Added support for building big-endian on Travis CI
- [boost-developers] [MSVC142] When is boost going to add MSVC 14.2 as a test compiler
- [Boost-testing] Test Failures on develop
- [boost-users] [compiler] Boost VC++ 14.2 test compiler
- [Boost.Config] Detect compiler support for std::current_exception
- [Boost.Stringify] Yet another formatting library.
- [boostrap.bat] compilation error
- [build] Build errors with gcc - bad argument -mcpu=v7
- [build] Option to have b2 show stdout from target run?
- [logic] Boost::logic (tribool?) actively developed?
- [out_ptr] Review scheduled for June 16 to June 26
- [process][type_erasure] Including both process and type_erasure creates duplicate definitions in mp11 and fusion
- [Range] pr for bug in any_range / development/maintenance status
- [regression tests] Regression test pages not updating since June 4th
- [release] 1.71.0 closed for new libraries and breaking changes
- [release] 1.71.0 deadline for new libraries approaching
- ASIO TCP connection switch
- B2 release 4.0.0
- Boost 1.54 build integration errors in VS2017
- Boost Version 1.47 not building with 2017.
- Can boost ASIO socket binding to any interfaces or support QUIC?
- CI: clang installation broken in current Travis build images
- CMake config scripts broken in 1.70
- Failed reconnection
- IP TCP connections asio::ip::tcp::socket
- Library extension point / customization for UDTs [WAS: out_ptr's formal review starts now!]
- Mother of all Variants
- out_ptr -- alternatives
- out_ptr review
- out_ptr review is extended until Wednesday, July 10
- out_ptr's formal review starts now!
- Proposed for inclusion in boost: a C++11 span
- Release tags request..
- Serialization Issue found in 1.69 and 1.70 of boost libraries
- Setting up linter for boost library development
- Some out_ptr concerns
- Ticket #9804 - polygon intersection
- Travis CI again.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk