From: James E. King III (jking_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-06-28 15:32:40

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 11:27 AM Jacob Lidman via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> > It has resently updated to support a change in gcc compilers. So I
> > would say it's actively maintained.
>
> I never asked if it was actively maintained but rather if the library is
> actively developed, i.e. are new features added, improvements in
> documentation...
>
> > I would say it seems stagnant because it's always been as close to
> perfection as a
> > library can be.
>
> The reason why the library appear close to perfect is because it clearly
> has minimal number of features. Improvements can be made to accommodate new
> needs, e.g. by including other logics.
>
> > see https://github.com/boostorg/logic
>
> As I mentioned this is the repo for the tribool library, at least that was
> the name prior to boost 1.70.0

boostorg/logic is maintained by the Boost Community Maintenance Team.
It is actively maintained. I believe we had quite the discussion about
constexpr usage a couple releases ago with changes that got merged.
If you submit issues and/or pull requests, we will see them.

- Jim