From: pbristow_at_[hidden]
Date: 2019-07-28 08:27:10

+1

Because we have a massive Continuous Integration system with many compilers and
platform that picks up changes to source files, *any* change to source, test or
documentation files is like to trigger a massive recompilation and rebuild and
retest and redocumentation.

That will cause a load of machine time (already insufficient)..

I think that we are pretty much following the guidelines
https://www.boost.org/users/license.html (though they do not mention the common
case of multiple authors).

We (and anyone) can check the results of the inspect program to confirm that all
files have a Boost copyright claim.

All copyright lines have either a name or a date after the word copyright.
Nobody has a digit in their name?

Surely this isn't too difficult to parse?

Any that cause trouble can be fixed individually if you tell us?

Paul

Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse
Kendal, Cumbria