From: JH (jupiter.hce_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-08-03 10:10:10

Hi,

I have been using asio tcp socket on desktop Ubuntu for years, but I
have never seriously run interface connections in a LTE embedded
system, here is what I have observed wired thing:

- Client initialized TCP socket connection to remote server, the
connection was established.

- Client sent data to server via Internet every one minute, all good.

- Somehow, the LTE connection dropped, there was no any network
connection available, but the client keep sent messages, there was no
error about the network connection, the message obvious could not go
Internet, it accumulated in the RAM, the original each message size
was 79 bytes, the size was accumulated became 52790 bytes, it kept
going for ever until I terminate the client program.
Send message size: 52790
Send message size: 52869
Send message size: 52948

Is it normal behavior of ASIO socket or what I did wrong here?
Appreciate your insight tips to fix this problem to trig client socket
error not keeping sending message going no way.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

- jupiter