To subscribe or unsubscribe to this list (or change your
subscription options), see the
- [asio][coroutine] forbid_suspend blocks
- [asio][coroutine] Intentional synchronization of a single coroutine
- [Boost-users] [release] Boost 1.71.0
- [Boost-users] License Issue with boost_intrusive
- [multiprecision] Proposal for enhancing cpp_int multiplication
- [quickbook] build errors on master
- [release] 1.71.0 closed for Beta
- [release] 1.71.0 post-beta merges
- [release] Boost 1.71.0
- [release] Boost 1.71.0 Release Candidate 1
- [release] Boost 1.71.0 Release Candidate 2 available
- [release] master branch closes soon - check build status
- A solution to return dynamic strings without heap allocation. Any interest?
- ASIO socket wired observation
- Beast/Context build failures
- Becoming the new maintainer of Boost.Functional/Factory (value_factory and factory)
- Boost 1.71.0 Beta 1 and Quantlib 1.15
- boost high precision timer and boost io_service
- Boost.Accumulators regression in Boost 1.71 beta 1 on VC++17/19
- Boost.Predef still broken in 1.71 RC 1
- Compliance with Boost copyright and license guidelines
- crc.hpp:569 msvc warning C4800
- Expansion of Boost.Algorithm
- Geometry Extensions docs missing or link broken (was: [release] Boost 1.71.0 Release Candidate 1)
- GIL docs missing again (was: [release] Boost 1.71.0 Release Candidate 1)
- How safer to use boos::shared_from_this() from derived class inherited from based class?
- I'm getting some neat results by changing graph testing over to using pre-compiled headers
- Interest in STL interface templates for iterators, views, and containers? (Was: Interest in updated, standalone iterator_facade library?)
- Interest in updated, standalone iterator_facade library?
- Making copyright holders easier to parse
- Norton blocking Appveyor?
- Please, folks, stop (was: Compliance with Boost copyright and license guidelines)
- Potential project: Resolving boost::chrono conflicts with std::chrono
- Potential project: Resolving boost::chrono conflicts withstd::chrono
- Potential project: Resolving boost::chrono conflictswithstd::chrono
- Requesting endorsements of Boost.STLInterfaces for review
- Result of out_ptr review.
- Set deadline_timer expired_at realtime clock 0 minute and repeat
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk