From: Cromwell Enage (cromwell.enage_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-08-06 03:38:16

On August 4, 2019 at 7:59 AM, Cg K wrote:
> > In short, I was not able to compile Quantlib 1.15 with Boost
1_71_0_b1_rc1
On August 5, 2019 at 4:03 AM, Luigi Ballabio wrote:
> The PR was merged to master this weekend
> (I guess this means it goes into 1.71?).

That is the hope. I wouldn't mind seeing Boost 1_71_0_b1_rc2 or
Boost 1_71_0_b2_rc1, however.

> I had tested it previously, and it fixes the issue.

On Mac OS X, I was able to do the following:

1. Unzip Boost 1_71_0_b1_rc1 into a directory arbitrarily named target_dir.
2. Unzip a clone of the master branch of the Boost.Accumulators GitHub
repository into a directory arbitarily named source_dir.
3. Replace target_dir/boost/accumulators and its contents with
source_dir/include/boost/accumulators and its contents.
4. Replace target_dir/libs/accumulators/test and its contents with
source_dir/test and its contents.
5. Replace target_dir/libs/accumulators/example and its contents with
source_dir/example and its contents.
6. Replace target_dir/libs/accumulators/doc and its contents with
source_dir/doc and its contents.
7. Replace target_dir/index.html with source_dir/index.html
8. Install Boost 1_71_0_b1_rc1 in accordance with the Boost Getting Started
Guide.
9. Unzip a clone of the master branch of the QuantLib GitHub repository
into a directory arbitrarily named QL_dir.
10. Install QuantLib in accordance with the Note for C++ Unix users <
https://www.quantlib.org/git.shtml> followed by <
https://www.quantlib.org/install/macosx.shtml>.

All examples compiled and ran without error.

Cromwell D. Enage