From: degski (degski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-08-09 09:39:13

On Fri, 9 Aug 2019 at 11:58, Edward Diener via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> If there is something added in C++17 that affects using cxx_dual I would
> love to hear about it, but I doubt that is presently the case.

Edward, I did not (intend to) say that. I was just noting that the last
commit seems to be around the time of C++14. It is good to hear from you
and you stating that in reality, cxx_dual is still a perfectly viable
solution to OP's problem, also with C++17. I think cxx_dual should be part
of Boost, but we went through that discussion already.

degski

--
@realdegski
https://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2019/06/middleeast/saudi-teen-death-penalty-intl/