From: Mike (mike.dev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-08-11 10:23:18

I for one would be very happy to see this utility in boost.

Just wondering: Would it be possible to extend this lib with a
range_facade CRTP? Not sure if/how this could work in the general
case, but for containers / views that represent a contiguous range
of elements (array, vector, span, string, string_view) it has saved me
a ton of typing, testing and probably also bugs over the years.

However, if I had to choose, I'd prefer a simple iterator_facade library
as proposed by you over a big, complex solution that tries to solve
everything for everyone (that could be a separate library).

Best

Mike