From: Deniz Bahadir (deniz.bahadir_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-09-04 10:47:12

Hello world,

I just stumbled across a compilation-error with the latest Boost release
(1.71) of Boost.MSM for which I already provided a merge-request [1] a
year ago, and which was merged to "develop" branch at that time, too.

Still, the "master" branch lags this merge-request (and a lot more [2]
from former years which are in "develop") but has some other unrelated
merge-requests [3] merged in which are not in "develop".

I would love seeing "develop" being merged into "master" (and maybe
vise-versa) so that bugs for which fixes already exist will no longer be
present in the next Boost release.

Thanks for taking care of.
Deniz

[1] https://github.com/boostorg/msm/pull/15