To subscribe or unsubscribe to this list (or change your
subscription options), see the
- [bimap] Maintaining library
- [Boost.MSM] Please, update master with changes from develop
- [Boost.numeric.ublas] Compiler warnings when building with O2 optimizations and NDEBUG defined
- [container] static_string ?
- [GitHub] Checks not listed for Travis CI
- [GSOC19] Congrats to all students and mentors
- [Intrusive] Movable intrusive container elements?
- [multiprecision] how to catch both underflow and overflow
- [program_options] Proposal: self-contained, header-only port of Boost Program Options library
- [Quickbook] VSCode Extension for syntax colouring & simple preview
- [Random] Proposal: Faster RANLUX engines
- A solution to return dynamic strings without heap allocation. Any interest?
- boost::asio::deadline_timer and boost::asio::io_service
- Call for Papers - ICITST-2019 - London, UK
- clang-9 on travis?
- Details of environment building release docs and website
- How to bind boost::asio::ip::tcp::socket to a local endpoint with a sperific local IP address?
- How to handle contributions from anonymous?
- Interest in circular span?
- Memory leak in add_options
- more (hyper)complex types
- MS STL now open source (and using Boost)
- New JSON library from the maker of Beast!
- Requesting endorsements of Boost.STLInterfaces for review
- Requesting opinions on CECS (C/C++ Error Control) library for possible boost implementation.
- Secure-by-default networking
- Source code of boost-commitbot git user
- Who is maintaining Boost.Random?
- Write data to NAND flash file system
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk