From: Bjorn Reese (breese_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-09-10 15:41:14

On 9/10/19 11:30 AM, Hans Dembinski via Boost wrote:

> The circular::vector template could look like this:
>
> template <class T, class AdaptedContainer = std::vector<T>>
> class vector : private AdaptedContainer, private circular::span<T> { … }

Something like this is doable.

I can easily change circular::array into a circular::basic_array that
takes a contiguous container type as template argument. This makes it
easy to use with other array and vector types. circular::array then
becomes a type alias that uses std::array.

I still have to investigate how feasible this is for circular::vector
which is resizeable.