From: degski (degski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-09-12 05:21:17

On Thu, 12 Sep 2019 at 08:04, Vicram Rajagopalan via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I would like to
> be
> able to simply add a project as a submodule in my Git repo and #include it
> without even having to add anything to my build files.

Why not try the recently proposed https://bfgroup.github.io/Lyra/ ,
released under the Boost Software License. Lyra is forked (from dormant
Clara) and maintained by Rene Rivera, who is also a contributor to Boost
(and Conan I believe).

degski

--
@realdegski