From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-09-17 09:01:27

Hi,

GitHub offers the Checks tab [1] which displays CI checks based
on Travis CI, Azure Pipelines, etc.
I can't find out why the Travis CI ones are not displayed for any of
repositories under github.com/boostorg/

I checked Histogram, Beast, and a few others and ffor GIL only
Azure Pipelines is displayed (I integrated AzP there from the
marketplace fairly recently).

I suspect, that is due to the fact Travis CI integration was installed
long time ago, using an old way, so it does not 'recognise' new features.
For example, using the old webhooks/services method now deprecated
which then was automatically ported to new marketplace-based integrations.

Does anyone know how to add the Checks feature to boostorg/ repos?

One of interesting feature of it is that it can display
"a specific line in a commit causes a check to fail" [1]

[1] https://help.github.com/en/articles/about-status-checks#checks

Here is example of the Checks in full:
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/1776/checks

I can confirm enabling the Checks has nothing to do with the branch
protection feature and enabling required statuses of PRs.

Best regards,