From: pbristow_at_[hidden]
Date: 2019-09-18 09:22:28

I'm sure that any Boost Quickbook documentation writer will find this *very*
helpful.

I have a similar tool working with Textpad See https://www.textpad.com/) and
find it extremely helpful for have this language color coding for Quickbook (and
jamfiles).
Anyone who is wedded to this text editor is welcome to my .syn extension - ask
directly.

Paul

Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse