From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-09-18 10:36:47

On Tue, 17 Sep 2019 at 16:22, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 3:02 AM Mateusz Loskot via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>> I can't find out why the Travis CI ones are not displayed for any of
>> repositories under github.com/boostorg/
>

> I suspect because the new features only come with travis-ci.com account integrations and not the old travis-ci.org.

You may be right!

Would it be possible to sign up the whole boostorg/ for migration?
(I blindly assume, there would be no negative implications of such migration.)

"you can be included in the closed beta testing to start migrating
your open source repositories to travis-ci.com."
https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/migrate/open-source-on-travis-ci-com/#existing-open-source-repositories-on-travis-ciorg

It can be done here
https://travis-ci.org/organizations/boostorg/repositories but it has
to be done by the org admin.