From: Barrett Adair (barrettellisadair_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-09-20 05:13:50

On Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 9:11 PM Zach Laine via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> As mentioned a couple of weeks ago, I started a small library that was an
> updated iterator_facade. It is now a still-smallish library called
> stl_interfaces that includes a pre-C++20 implementation of view_interface,
> and analogous templates iterator_interface (a cross between
> Boost.Iterator's iterator_facade and iterator_adaptor), and
> container_interface. Each of these makes it easier to write a view,
> iterator, or container, respectively. Using container_interface, I was
> able to write a version of static_vector in which I implemented only 21
> member functions, and the template provided the other 40(!) functions.
>
> The library is C++14 and later. There is an inline v1 namespace for the
> C++14 implementations, and an experimental non-inline v2 namespace with
> implementations using C++20 standard concepts. The part using C++20
> concepts requires GCC 8 or 9, and cmcstl2 (more info on that on the Github
> page).
>
> Github page:
>
> https://github.com/tzlaine/stl_interfaces
>
> Online docs:
>
> https://tzlaine.github.io/stl_inteTherfaces/doc/html/index.html
> <https://tzlaine.github.io/stl_interfaces/doc/html/index.html>
>
> Oh, and if you're willing to act as review manager, please let me know.
>
> Zach

I'm a bit late to the party here, but I took a look at the updated github.
I'm still excited about this library. It's obvious to me that a lot of
thought and care has gone into it, and I would use it in a heartbeat. Boost
would be remiss to overlook this for review.