From: pbristow_at_[hidden]
Date: 2019-10-16 08:47:36

I'm also worried about the multiple layout for 16-bit, and even more about the distinction between a storage type and computation type.

Mainly worrying out loud ☹

Paul

PS Perhaps we should focus on what you really want to gain from this.

  Is an implementation of numeric_limits the most important things?

Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse
Kendal, Cumbria
LA8 8AB UK