From: pbristow_at_[hidden]
Date: 2019-11-05 12:41:35

Actually I like the change - did we need 'framework'?

Anyone using this is perhaps relying on a detail?

(The need for it in the Math test case was to ensure that the BOOST_TEST_MESSAGE("my_message") were actually visible. I think it would be better if messages were visible by default, not something one needs to ask for specially. I also was unconvinced the setting the environment variable BOOST_TEST_MESSAGE worked but I'll check this out and raise a bug report.)

But definitely a note in the release notes would be good.

The 'fix' is to rename
  unit_test_framework::
  unit_test::

Paul