From: Richard Hodges (hodges.r_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-11-17 23:52:58

On Sat, 16 Nov 2019 at 19:09, Vinnie Falco via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> My JSON library is going to propose to Boost soon, is there anyone who
> might be willing and able to function in the role of review manager?

Great idea. Once again you’re serving the needs of c++ enthusiasts who
value utility. Thank you.

I’m probably not qualified to engage in review but I wanted to offer my
support.

This is a great compliment to beast when writing c++ programs that must
interface with node et al. Something I do a lot of.

Until now I have used nlohmann because it’s easy. If this library is as
easy but more efficient, then we all win.