From: julien.blanc_at_[hidden]
Date: 2019-11-21 16:31:52

"Vinnie Falco" vinnie.falco_at_[hidden] – 21 novembre 2019 15:29

> Yep, the bench program and input files are here:

thanks. I'll try to compile it for raspberry pi and report the results here.

> > A 200MB file would be a good start to see how the library deals with large
files.

> I don't have a 200MB JSON file, and I have doubts that it would
> provide much more information than what we have already. I'd also
> prefer not to put a 200MB file into the repository. The goal of this
> library is to be in the same ballpark as rapidjson, it doesn't try to
> be the top performer (in fact, rapidjson achieves its performance by
> making usability tradeoffs which are unsuited for vocabulary types).
>
> However if someone wants to run the bench program on a 200MB file or
> any other custom inputs and report the results, that would be great!

Just made the test, and the validator performs well (memory consumption is
about the size of the file, which i is expected since the whole file is read
in memory), while the printer memory usage was huge (i had to stop it, but it
was at that time already eating more than 1Gbyte memory, which is not
expected).

Regards,

Julien