From: Krzysztof Jusiak (krzysztof_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-11-23 15:59:35

I wasn't even trying to imply that [Boost].UT should go to the standard
(it's not even a boost library ;) but, as stated, I believe there are
benefits of having things in the standard and I, personally, think that C++
would benefit from having some basic testing primitives but, as always
there are pros and cons to literally anything.