From: Krzysztof Jusiak (krzysztof_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-11-23 16:14:42

My personal take is that C++ strength comes from standardizing
zero-overhead abstractions and not the underlying implementation which
allows for the best possible implementation depending on a variety of
factors.
I also believe that having basic testing primitives in the standard would
benefit C++ (as stated before) but I understand that opinions will vary
here and I'm not going to argue that (there are pros and cons both).
I'm also definitely not proposing [Boost].UT for standardization here; just
checking whether there is an interest in the library, that's it.