From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-11-24 18:23:44

On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 7:24 AM Krzysztof Jusiak via Boost-users
<boost-users_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I was wondering whether there is any interest in exploring
> a C++20 single header/single module, macro-free Unit Testing
> Framework with no dependencies?

Apologies if my previous comments were discouraging. There is benefit
to "exploring" this library, in that it is useful to see what a
re-imagining of a unit test interface could look like if it used C++20
constructs instead of macros. Using a user defined string literal to
name the test case is innovative as are some of the other features. My
comments are narrowly focused only on the practical use of the library
in a general sense.

Regards