From: Krzysztof Jusiak (krzysztof_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-11-24 18:26:15

I see your point, but I'm not advocating here for providing multiple ways
of doing the same thing as I agree it might be confusing although I'd also
argue that it's already a case with boost.test for example (single
header/static/shared library or BOOST_TEST, BOOST_CHECK, BOOST_CHECK_EQ
accomplish pretty much the same things but there are also a trade-offs here
so it depends)
Also, having a possibility for users to do so is valuable IMHO but I
wouldn't expose any macros from the library.