From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-11-30 20:26:11

On Sat, Nov 30, 2019 at 12:05 PM Robert Ramey via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > So if I want to go from a JSON archive to my user-defined struct T,
> > using Boost.Serialization, then the path is from JSON to a
> > map/unordered_map, and then to T?
>
> No.

I was asking Bjorn, because he brought up using std::map or
std::unordered_map as an intermediate step.

> So given your user-defined struct T, you can produce a compatible
> archive using ojson_archive - and nothing else. Then you can load that
> archive in to another instance of your user-defined T - but nothing else.

What if I produce a JSON archive for my T, then edit the JSON and
change the order of the keys, and then try to load it back in to a T?

Thanks