From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-01-06 22:01:35

Dear Boost
Is there a place to post and describe a potentialGSoC 2020 project?
We have a potential project for GSoC 2020. It involvessignificantly extending the precision of Boost.Multiprecisionand harmonizing these extensions and tests with Boost.Math.I have the proposal worked out in plain text and would liketo post it or share it.

We have discussed this project (in PM) with the knownrecent authors and maintainers of Multiprecision and Math,and interest is strong. On a personal note, my name isChristopher Kormanyos, previous three-time Boost GSoCmentor. In previous years, I have also contributed to bothMath and Multiprecision.
Thank you and kind regards, Chris