To subscribe or unsubscribe to this list (or change your
subscription options), see the
- (no subject)
- [Astronomy] GSoC2020
- [Boost.Config] Should BOOST_FORCEINLINE depend on NDEBUG?
- [Boost.GIL] GSoC 2020 Project 1 - Seeking Mentor
- [Boost.Real] Testing Boost.Real in Visual Studio
- [Boost][GSoC]New algorithm for multiplication
- [Graph] Large incoming changes to Boost.Graph master.
- [license] Boost license question
- Adding my sorting algorithm, ska_sort, to boost, attempt 2
- Anyone got AT commands work using asio serial port?
- binomial distribution setter function
- Boost ASIO
- boost range for non integers
- boost/asio/awaitable.hpp including <experimental/coroutine>
- Clone warnings in lexical_cast
- Contribution to core library
- Documentation of dynamic cast
- Extension of math/complex library
- Future directions for Boost.Math and Boost.Multiprecision
- Google Summer of Codes 2020
- GSoC 2020 and Boost C++
- Incorrect values of sin and cos
- New allocator that uses global memory
- New allocator uses global memory
- New Boost Review Wizard
- New Boost Review Wizard: Mateusz Loskot
- New Boost Review Wizard: Volunteers
- Optional library
- Potential Mentor's Interest in Boost GSoC2020
- Query on Project Multiprecision/Math GSoC 2020
- Recomended way of generating documentation
- Recommended way of generating documentation
- Retirement as Review Wizard
- unique_ptr<T, D> and D::pointer and fancy pointers
- URL library?
- URL library?YUP
- What happened to Boost.Nowide?
- Willing to participate in GSOC'20 with boost
- Willing to take part in GSOC 2020 with Boost.
- Worked on issue 49
- Yet Another Container: DynamicArray
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk