From: Glen Fernandes (glen.fernandes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-01-15 01:52:15

We need a new Review Wizard to take Ron's place. The duties include
coordinating with review managers, scheduling reviews, and updating
the website accordingly.

Or as https://www.boost.org/community/reviews.html#Wizard puts it:

> * When a formal review is requested for a library:
> ** Approve the review manager based on their participation in the Boost community, including the mailing list, previous reviews, and other forums.
> ** Suggest a schedule, after checking (via private email) availability of the review manager and library author.
> ** Finalize the schedule, once the review manager verifies the library is actually ready for review.
> ** Resolve schedule slips or other issues with review managers and submitters.
> * Maintains a schedule of both past and pending reviews, in the form of the Review Schedule web page.
> * Resolves questions from review managers and library submitters, who sometimes want a third opinion on questions such as "Should we extend the review period because ...?"
> * Monitors the general review process, and makes minor adjustments as needed, or queries the list about possible major adjustments.

When we appoint the new Review Wizard, I can grant them access to
boostorg/website and provide more details about how to update it.

We would like someone who is a Boost library author or contributor if possible.

Any takers?

Glen