From: Kemin Zhou (keminz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-01-18 06:57:02

This is my first time posting in this mailing list. Not sure how to post to
the developer only mailing list after reading the document for mailing list
for a good half an hour. If I posted in he wrong mailing please let me
know and kindly provide the developer mailing list.

I am looking at the binomial.hpp file.
I need to use the binomial object in a loop which requires to have high
performance.
I am thinking constructing the binomial object each time in the loop would
be less efficient than if I construct a single object, the each time reset
the p parameter and use the object.

I am not sure why the setter method was not provided.

296 RealType success_fraction() const
297 { // Probability.
298 return m_p;
299 }
300 void set_success_fraction(RealType p) {
301 m_p=p;
302 }
Line 296 is the getter method, I added the setter method at line 300.

--
Kemin Zhou
858 366 8260