From: JH (jupiter.hce_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-01-22 00:47:11

Hi Richard,

On 1/22/20, Richard Hodges via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 at 00:35, JH via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Sergei,
>>
>> Thanks for your response.
>>
>> Please find code I found from Internet attached,
>>

> On which serial device is your modem connected? The code
> indicates /dev/ttyUSB3 . Did you copy this or insert it because you know it
> to be correct?

Sorry for not being clear, the /dev/ttyUSB3 is a debug port for uBlox
SARA EVK, I was able to use minicom to connect to /dev/ttyUSB3 and to
get all AT command response.

> If it's correct, what permissions are set on that device?

The permission was setting to only allow root access, so I ran both
minicom and application in sudo, "sudo ./stream", if that is a
problem, I'll change the access permision to user mode.

> $ ls -l /dev/ttyUSB3
crw-rw---- 1 root dialout 188, 3 Jan 22 11:26 /dev/ttyUSB3

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,