From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-01-22 04:27:44

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 8:26 PM Mateusz Loskot via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> GitHub seemed to fail find this for me.
> > What's the status of conformance?

Yes, to clarify, I have floated this library a little bit earlier in
its development cycle than my other libraries. This is because I have
some open design questions such as how to handle punycode, and what do
to with percent-encoding with respect to Unicode.

Thus the library and documentation is not quite as well-developed as
my other offerings. Although since it is a much smaller library, I'll
have it whipped into shape in short order (working on the docs now).

Thanks