From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-01-22 21:25:23

 Dear Ram,
Thank you for your interest. There is a process for this.
First Boost must apply for acceptance to the program.
After that, we begin accepting applications for theprojects.

The application process is competitivebecause it is a world-open competition. We canoffer some tips during this competition, butit's mostly up to you to write a good applicationthat realistically reflects project awareness andinterest in and/or similar kinds of experiencein the domain of the project.
The GSoC is for students.
So you are not expected to be a world expert withyears and years of experience. But project awareness,
having basic knowledge about the fundamental technicalissues relevant to the domain, all helps.
For the projects in Multiprecision, I will be directlyinvolved with help from colleagues much more experiencedthan I am. So i will usually be on the board and be ableto answer questions if they are fair in view of thecompetition.
The action tends to really get going toward theend of February if memory recalls.

Good luck.

Kind regards, Chris