From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-02-01 13:00:34

On Sat, 1 Feb 2020, 13:56 Ayush Bansal via Boost, <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> I have implemented the erosion and dilation algorithms.
> I have tried to follow all the instructions from the guidelines.
> I wanted to know if you could have a look at it and tell me if it's ready
> for a PR review?

It is ready for PR when you think it is ready.
If during review any GIL developer will think it is not yet ready, you'll
receive comment.
There's no need for pre-review before review. PR review usually is an
interative process.

I believe explained that in my previous email.

Mateusz Loskot, mateusz_at_[hidden]
(Sent from mobile, may suffer from top-posting)