To subscribe or unsubscribe to this list (or change your
subscription options), see the
- [Boost Graph Library] Possible succint data structure addition
- [Boost Real] GSoC 2020 - Introduction
- [Boost.GIL] GSoC 2020 - FFT implementation
- [Boost.GIL] GSoC 2020 Project 1 - Seeking Mentor
- [Boost.Real] Base Change Not Incorporated in Initializer List Constructors
- [docs] Eclipse Foundation standardising AsciiDoc
- [graph] State of the README
- [gsoc2020][Boost.GIL] Advice needed regarding competency.
- [GSoC20] logo
- [gsoc] Encourage original ideas
- [GSoC] My piece of advice to students
- [static_string] Boost.StaticString (fka FixedString) accepted into Boost
- [website] 1.72 Boost.Config docs are missing
- Boost geometry
- boost thread strange behaviour
- Boost. Multiprecision:Multiprecision Big Number Types
- Boost.StaticString (formerly Boost.FixedString) is ready for release!
- Boost_VERSION widely different between old CMake and new CMake find_package
- Cryptography for Boost.
- Cryptography for Boost. +1!
- Extend and optimize Boost.Multiprecision to higher precision of thousands of bits or more.
- Fwd: Open Source Hackathon Mentor Invitation
- GSoC 2020 application
- GSoC, Boost C++ and Slack channel
- Hiring mentors for Google Summer of Code 2020
- If one specifies a cxxstd-dialect, one must also specify the cxxstd
- No release in calendar for 2020?
- Projects for GSoC 2020
- Related to Boost.Real Project Proposal
- Start with Boost Multiprecision
- Starting contribution at boost
- What is the right way to close and clean boost::log
- Who's using Boost
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk