From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-02-10 22:02:06

On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 at 21:21, Edward Diener via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On 2/10/2020 11:41 AM, Mateusz Loskot via Boost wrote:
> >
> > Am I seeing it right that nothing has been scheduled
> > for 2020 at https://www.boost.org/development/index.html
> > or is there a problem with the calendar (or my browser)?
> >
> > What is the schedule of the Boost 1.73.0 ?
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Releases:-Schedule

i.e. "The dates for specific releases and the milestones are
posted to the Boost calendar before each release."

which, of course, does answer my question. Thanks.

Pity this Wiki is not linked from the calendar page on the website
which, I believe, is an authoritative source of the complementary
information (not true for all Wikis).
BTW, the website navigation points to the old Wiki,
let's fix it https://github.com/boostorg/website/issues/471.

Best regards,