From: Kenneth Porter (shiva_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-02-22 06:00:02

--On Friday, February 21, 2020 6:21 PM +0300 Mikhail Komarov via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> It's been some time since I've started developing so-called clean C++
> cryptography implementation for my organization's internal purposes. It
> was intended at first to be a cryptography framework fulfilling special
> cryptography schemes requirements, but eventually it has evolved into a
> full-featured suite, actively using and, sometimes, even based on Boost
> libraries. This turned out to be fine way to serve the Boost (and entire
> C++) community and to assemble a Boost version of a suite.

How does it fit in with openssl and SASL? I'd been contemplating dipping my
toes into a Windows email client and openssl has a native Visual Studio
port but I don't know of one for any SASL libraries. So the available open
source email libraries tend to be *nix-oriented and have to be built with a
ported *nix toolchain.