From: Mike (mike.dev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-02-24 10:34:57

> Gesendet: Samstag, 22. Februar 2020 um 10:31 Uhr
> Von: "Mikhail Komarov via Boost" <boost_at_[hidden]>
>

> Okay. I consider such a small of responses as if there was no point in discussing hypothetical library without actual code. I’ill come up with a Boost-ified version hopefully next week and maybe that would bake some discussion.

Don't think it has to be boostified but some code and examples to get an idea
about the features and API design would indeed be useful.

I can't speak for the boost community, but I guess another big question mark is probably
long term support and response to security vulnerabilities. I wouldn't be surprised,
if people are reluctant to base the security of their communication on a lesser known library,
when they can't be confident that bugs and vulnerabilities are getting fixed quickly.

Best

Mike