From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-02-25 22:14:50

> Hello, I am Tarun Lahrod. An engineering undergrad who's willing to
> contribute to Boost Multiprecision library in GSoC 2020.
Hello Tarun,
Thank you for your interest in our project.
The preliminary starting point goes like this.

The first steps would be to get the latest Boost. Start gettingfamiliar with the multiprecision library. It's syntax can betricky. First ensure that you can use the library andare comfortable with understanding what it does.Next steps could involve making thoughts about howto potentially extend it and later in a few weeks howto effectively apply for GSoC (to follow soon thereafter).
Please feel free to contact us with further queries asthe application process unfolds.
Some candidates have been looking at the straightforwardassignments in coding that I posted on these projectsand sending me or posting their own sample codesfor these.

Kind regards, Chris