From: degski (degski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-02-26 22:42:54

Sorry for dragging on!

On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 at 16:26, degski <degski_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 at 11:07, Rainer Deyke via Boost <
> boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Mind you, there is also no c++-lib that has been audited, even though they
> exist for many years, like Botan , CryptoPP or libtomcrypt.

This obviously is a great opportunity to have something audited like this
in Boost. The biggest problem the others don't get audited is because
that's not how they we're written, making this an objective would make life
easier from the start. Boost.org could fund, something the other devs don't
have.

degski

--
@realdegski