From: Mrityunjay Tripathi (mrityunjay2668_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-07 09:02:08

Hi everyone,
I am Mrityunjay Tripathi, a 3rd-year Computer Science & Engineering
undergraduate. I have been getting familiar with the boostorg/math and
boostorg/ublas repositories for quite a few weeks. I find it quite
interesting in terms of the functionalities they provide. But I see that
the tensors section of uBLAS can be more improved by parallelizing the code
using OpenMP and providing support for cuBLAS. I also wanted to add
flexible NumPy/PyTorch tensor features such as autograd on tensors.

Any feedback or suggestions are most welcome.

Best Regards,
Mrityunjay Tripathi