To subscribe or unsubscribe to this list (or change your
subscription options), see the
- 1.73.0 Release process has started!
- [Boost-users] uBlas and Google Summer of Code 2020
- [boost.multiprecision] Request to review GsoC proposal.
- [build] ERROR: rule "[[bbv2.builtin.features.warnings]]`warnings`::" unknown in module "warnings-feature"
- [cmake][array][vs] Trying develop and test a single library
- [config] Merging 'develop' to 'master' before the 1.73 release
- [config] Switching to C++11 after 1.73 release
- [date-time] USE_DATE_TIME_PRE_1_33_FACET_IO to be removed in next release
- [geometry] Global Boost documentation for master not refreshed?
- [geometry] Planning switch to C++11
- [gil] Broken bit-aligned pixel locator on MSVC++ 64-bit optimized builds only
- [gil] Review of move assignment operator for image class
- [gil][GSoC20] Proposal review
- [GSoC 2020] Extraordinary circumstances and early birds
- [GSoC 2020] Proposal Review
- [GSoC 2020] Proposal Review for Boost.Multiprecision
- [GSoC2020][Boost.Real] Greeting
- [GSoC20] [Boost.Geometry] Seeking mentor for project 1
- [gsoc20] Proposal review for Boost.Real
- [gsoc20] Proposal review for extending Boost.Multiprecision to higher precision
- [GSoC20] Seeking mentor
- [gsoc20]Proposal for general robust predicates for Boost.Geometry
- [GSOC] [boost.multiprecision] Regarding test cases.
- [gsoc] Example of exceptional project proposal
- [lightweight_test] cpp_main convention
- [nowide] Switching to C++11 after 1.73 release
- [Optional] Merge to master
- [parameter][1.73] Library broken and unattended. Regressions and unmerged PR.
- [Performance of circular_buffer vs Queue][Multithreading may be broken]
- [program_options] Codecov failing on Travis CI for long time
- [Range] Transform in place
- [review][STLInterfaces] STLInterfaces review results (ready for merge)
- [test][program_options] Avoid deprecated bind placeholders in global namespace
- [website] Update notes of historic releases
- binomial distribution setter function
- boost [math] excessive warnings via [lexical_cast] from [date_time] (and others) for clang 3.4?
- Boost Astronomy gsoc
- boost thread strange behaviour
- Boost.Nowide Ready for release
- Boost.StaticString (formerly Boost.FixedString) is ready for release!
- Bug in Boost.Asio strand(strand<OtherExecutor>&& other)
- C++ Deflate (zlib-like) library
- Download links all broken?
- Embarcadero C++ and Boost libraries
- feedback on litpton-tarjan separator
- Fwd: Boost.StaticString (formerly Boost.FixedString) is ready for release!
- Fwd: new toolset in b2
- Fwd: Projects for GSoC 2020
- github pull request process on non-owned submodule
- Google Code Summer Challenge
- GSoC 2020
- Help: [Boost.GIL] setup
- Hiring mentors for Google Summer of Code 2020
- Looking for Boost.uBlas data frames project GSoC mentors
- MySQL ASIO library
- Preliminary release schedule for 1.73.0
- Projects for GSoC 2020
- Proposal Review
- Regarding PCT (boost astronomy , coordinate transformation/conversion)
- Request to review my GSoc Proposal[Boost multiprecision
- Request to review my GSoC proposal[Boost multiprecision]
- Strange failure in regression matrix
- uBlas and Google Summer of Code 2020
- ublas GSOC'20 Project
- What is the right way to close and clean boost::log
- yabs: Yet Another Build System, seeking input/micro-team member
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk