From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-23 09:58:58

 Dear Abday,
Sorry about the late response. Thingshave been a bit hectic at work recently.
You can generate test cases for certain high-precisioncalculations as Wolfram Alpha. This is, however,honestly a bit slow, manual and tedious, and therebynot well suited for generation  of large and detailedsets of tast data for tich test suites. But for a few cases,Wolfram Alpha can be a super cool and good way to go.
For instance, go here:http://www.wolframalpha.com
You must use elements of the so-called Wolfram Languageto get exact numerical results. This is the Languageused in the program Mathematica.

Try a simple command such as:N[Pi, 101]
Then try another command such as1234567812345678*5555555555555555555555555555555
Or another command such as:N[Sqrt[2], 10001]
Kind regards, Chris