From: Ayush Bansal (abansal1008_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-24 10:04:38

Hi Pranam,
Thank you so much for reviewing my proposal.

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 3:42 AM Pranam Lashkari <plashkari628_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> Hello Ayush,
> In your proposal, at one place you mentioned:
>
>> *Mathematical Morphology -* To implement all the algorithms under this
>> domain, we would first discuss and implement a data structure called
>> Structuring Element. After that we plan to implement the following
>> algorithms:
>>

> What kind of data structure do you think GIL is missing? which data
> structure(s) you want to implement?

The data structure that I had in my mind was Structuring Element. It is one
of basic structures necessary for morphological operations.
Ref. - https://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/rbf/HIPR2/strctel.htm

> For the third point in you proposal, you might need to look again in the
> GIL repository 😉

Thank you for pointing that out. I realised that Median Filter is already
implemented. I have removed it from my list of algorithms :)