From: Jeff Garland (azswdude_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-24 17:32:00

> Well it will be a real issue in a year from now when we being removing
> C++03 support - it may be that lexical_cast's dependencies have nothing
> that will actually break (but I would need to check that), or that as a

it's basically using it for floating point traits and functions like
changesign.

lexical_cast/detail/if_nan.hpp
#include <boost/math/special_functions/sign.hpp>
#include <boost/math/special_functions/fpclassify.hpp>

> Question: will anyone care about clang-3.4 a year from now given that
> we're currently on clang-9 ?

I'd be fine if the answer is to drop really old compilers -- who makes that
decision these days, the steering committee?