From: Kostas Savvidis (kotika98_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-24 21:17:38

> On Mar 24, 2020, at 12:46, dim131 via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> Hi Boost community,
>
> I have prepared a draft of my proposal for extending and optimising
> Boost.Multiprecision to higher precision, after an initial discussion with
> Christopher Kormanyos:
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/100he6gJnUCilhsEiRWaL7PYi0IZaAL4tJfu-D3yF_Xk/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thank you,
> Dim131

Hi Dimitri,

You should add a couple of things to your proposal
1) short overview of what boost.multiprecision is or does - because it is not obvious to the reader
2) state of this library currently - because it sounds like you are proposing to fill-in missing functionality
3) Milestones should include writing documentation

Best Regards,
Kostas Savvidis

National Centre for Scientific Research "Demokritos", Athens, Greece