From: Vikram Chundawat (vikram2000b_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-31 03:48:12

Hello everyone,
I haven't got any feedbacks or suggestions on this draft proposal.
Should I consider it good for final submission?

I have seen one more proposal on Boost.Real which is very similar to my
proposal. I would like to clarify that I haven't copied any idea or
anything else from his proposal. I was completely unaware of his proposal,
I didn't even knew that someone else was also writing a proposal on
Boost.Real.

Thank you
Regards
Vikram Singh Chundawat