From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-04-04 11:21:17

Hi,

There are a number of fixes in Boost.Thread develop that I would like to
see in 1.73, but they are not merged to master. The last commit to
develop was in Dec 2019, so plenty of time has passed for testing. I'd
like to ask someone to merge develop to master.

https://github.com/boostorg/thread/issues/311

Also, there are two PRs hanging for quite some time that I would also
like to see in 1.73:

https://github.com/boostorg/thread/pull/309
https://github.com/boostorg/thread/pull/310

I'd like to ask someone with merge permissions to have a look and merge
them (first to develop, and then to master, after testing). I tried
pinging Vicente, but he is not responding.

Most of the changes in develop and the PRs are aimed to resolve various
warnings generated by Boost.Thread, including using deprecated features
of Boost.Bind, Boost.WinAPI and C++.

Thanks.