From: Ruben Perez (rubenperez038_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-04-10 09:19:51

> If you are willing to take on the BIG challenge - something that would be
> MUCH more valuable long-term,
> you might like to consider seeking a 'partner' who would work to develop a
> second backend on their favorite SQL.

I think this is a good suggestion, thanks. I am going to go down the route
of some concept definitions as some people have already suggested, and if
this is successful will search a partner to implement other SQL clients.

> (You might change the title to Boost.SQL too? Or Boost.SQL-ASIO? Since
> its USP seems to be ASIO.)

I've renamed it as Boost.MySQL for now. Depending on the outcome of the
concept thing it may make more sense to rename it to Boost.SQL in the long
term.

> PS You really should make clear that this is not *yet* a Boost library,
> but I really hope it will become one.
>
> The attached logo might help, or a line of text saying 'Proposed for
> Boost'.

Thanks for that, I've already updated the docs logo and made a note in the
README.