From: Ruben Perez (rubenperez038_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-04-13 11:51:49

Hi all,

I have been working in a proof-of-concept implementation of PostgreSQL. You
can find it here: https://github.com/anarthal/postgres-asio

It supports connections, queries and prepared statements with an API almost
identical to the one proposed for Boost.MySQL. I have only implemented
synchronous operations yet. I hope this helps prove that implementing other
databases with a very similar API is feasible and helps push the MySQL
library forward.

Note that the Postgres library is just a proof of concept; it is very far
from being a full implementation. At this point I lack the time to
transform this library into a full implementation. If somebody wants to
volunteer and progress this library into a full implementation (or just
write something from scratch), I would appreciate it a lot - just message
me.

As always, any feedback is welcome.

Regards,
Ruben.